Having just got the CAP Euro event out of the way, and the BingoPort.co.uk player awards, I’m now turning my attention to the next big event in the online bingo world, the 4th Annual Online Bingo Summit, which is due to be held June 16th ? 17th at the Millennium Gloucester Hotel in London. The agenda for the event is starting to come together, and there are already a number of interesting speakers lined up.
Bullet Business have been doing a great job with the event, and this year they have revamped the agenda with brand new speakers and topics to reflect the issues and challenges facing online bingo. You can follow the agenda as it gets updated at the Bingo Summit Agenda page, but here’s a quick look at what’s new for 2009:
- Mark Blandford, CEO, Valhala Investments Ltd – Speaking on the esteemed new CEO Power Panel
- Michael Leggo, Director of Television, Netplay TV – Speaking on the brand new Bingo TV Panel
- Angus Nisbet, Head of Promotions, Mecca Bingo – Delivering a fantastic case study named “Land-based Bingo Goes Online”
- Michael Braga, ex Group Marketing Director, Jackpot Joy – Giving you fantastic hints and tips on how to “leverage your bingo marketing during an economic downturn”
- Bev Burn, UK Community Director, Game Village – Highlighting fantastic need-to-know tips on building and developing your online bingo player communities
- Plus loads more including player tracking, European opportunities, marketing tips from the best affiliates and much more
I would say go book now to take advantage of the cheap booking rates, but I’m currently arranging to get a bit more off on top of that again, so wait until I’ve got that sorted out, then book! I’m currently planning on being there again for my usual coverage of the event, and once more looking forward to 2 days of bingo focused discussion and information.