Zeus Bingo Information
Web Address: www.zeusbingo.com
Owner / Operator: Jumpman Gaming Ltd
UK Gambling Commission Ref: 39175
Licence Held: Alderney / UK
Licensing Complaints: https://www.gamblingcontrol.org/
Software: Jumpman Gaming
Networks: 15 Network
Mobile / Tablet Version: Yes
Zeus Bingo No-Deposit And Match Bonuses
No Deposit Required Bonus: No
First Deposit Bonus Match Amount: Yes
No Deposit Required Bonus Amount: Spin the Mega Wheel
A minimum deposit of £10 will see you able to spin the Mega Wheel and the chance to win up to 500 slot spins.New players only | 18 + | Min. deposit £10 | Wagering required x65 prior to conversion to real funds | Max. conversion £250 to real funds | Winning a prize not guaranteed | General T & C's apply |
Bonus Promo Code: Not AvailableWe do not have a bonus code for this site on the 15 Network but if you are new to the site, you can take advantage of the above welcome offer.
Full Promotion Terms And Conditions
The full terms and conditions for the bonus offer can be found here.
Zeus Bingo Review
Conjuring up the ancient gods of Greek history, Zeus Bingo joins the list of 15 Network Jumpman Bingo sites. Their site launch schedule for bingo has been fairly quiet in recent times, so one would hope that Zeus Bingo offers something special given the time between launches. Does it? Well, let’s see.
Arriving at the site, we find something that’s been styled to look like a Greek cartoon show. Colourful enough, feeling a bit dated, but that’s what we’d expect from a Jumpman site. The sign-up offer is the bog-standard 15 Network sping the Mega Wheel to win up to 500 free spins. Has anyone ever won the 500? We don’t know, but if you’re the lucky winner, please make sure you read the Ts and Cs as you get the 1st 50 straight away and then you have to email support for the rest.
I got myself free spins which clocked up £12 of bonus money wins (your return will vary). Given the Ts and Cs around converting bonus money to real money, you may want to consider if Zeus is for you. We recommend you read the Ts and Cs as they won’t be for everyone.
So, eager to get bingo playing, I headed off to the lobby. Well, disappointment was the order of the day, as the bingo lobby was bare. The next bingo game with enough players to start was an hour away, and I went to buy tickets and was chucked back out. It got me into a new game as the only player with not enough people to start it. But, this has been the big problem with Jumpman, the bingo is really an afterthought these days, they want you to be playing the slots.
It took me a while to locate the actual bingo lobby from the game window. In case you’re not sure, it’s in a group of icons at the top of the list of slot games, and is not initially apparent. On the plus side, unlike other bingo networks, the games all stay in the same window without popping up elsewhere. But for a bingo site, you would expect to see the bingo lobby first of all, front and centre.
So, I can’t really comment on the bingo as I didn’t get to try any, instead opting to spend my bonus and cash elsewhere. The good thing about the free spins bonus is that you can use it on the games at the site and not just the bingo (probably a good thing given the lack-off) – however, a 65x wagering requirement to turn the bonus into cash is a touch on the pointless side, given my £12 of free spins has to be wagered to the tune of £790+ before I’ll see cash. And if in that time I win big, the most I can cash out from bonus winnings is £250. Imagine walking into a real casino and being restricted like that, they’d be closed down.
Ok, there’s a small amount of interesting stuff around the site designed to keep you coming back, but not much really. If you decide to stay because you like the slots, there are lots of trophies to be earned (with freebies attached to some of them). There’s cashback bonuses and the networked jackpot bingo games ongoing, but nothing beyond the usual networked offers. If you’re looking for a bit of community spirit and fun, you’ll be disappointed.
So no, the wait wasn’t worth it, the once-promising 15 Network seems hellbent on taking backward steps. Zeus offers nothing new, to call itself a bingo site is a bit of a waste of time. You might be happy here with just the slots, but this is a bingo site, we like bingo, give us some bingo please 15 Network, you were great at it once, try it again!
Sadly, like the Greek god that gives the site its name Zeus is no longer worthy of much attention. It’s fine if you like the slots and trophies, but beyond that there’s nothing here that would make you want to ascend Mount Olympus and venerate at the great man. Another cookie-cut skin with nothing unique to shout about.
Zeus Bingo Contact Details
If you are having issues with the site or want to check anything with them, their support can be contacted via the following methods.
Telephone: N/A - Live online support between 2pm and 6pm.
Support Email: email@example.com
Jumpman Gaming Ltd.
48 High Street,
St Peter Port,
Zeus Bingo Slots And Games
Zeus Bingo has a wide range of the UK’s most popular slot games and scratch cards, provided by top third-party suppliers like NetEnt and Eyecon. Below is a selection of the most popular Zeus Bingo Slots and Games available to play at the site.
Popular Slots Available:
Zeus Bingo News Posts
Any news or blog posts featuring Zeus Bingo on the Playing Bingo Blog will be listed below.
We currently haven't any news stories to share on this site, but when we do they will show up here.
• 'Free Spins' refers to spins on regular slot games.
• Maximum bonus win of £8 per 10 free spins credited.
• The Welcome offer: You will receive a FREE spin of the 'Mega Wheel' when you make your first deposit. Prizes vary, ranging from Free Spins to Amazon Vouchers.
The 'Mega Wheel' is where you will win all your promotional prizes obtained through deposits on the site. You will either be invited to play for FREE or pay a small amount to spin the Reel.
• Prizes displayed on the Mega Wheel are subject to change at any time and without notice.
By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you acknowledge that the 'Mega Wheel' is a game of chance and therefore winning a prize is NOT guaranteed.
• After making your first deposit, you can claim a free spin of the 'Mega Wheel' on each deposit of £20 or more. Note, you will not receive a spin of the 'Mega Wheel' while you have a pending withdrawal and it will not be made available once your withdrawal has been processed.
• Free Spins obtained through the 'Mega Wheel' can only be played on specific games – chosen by the company.
• Amazon vouchers won from the Mega Wheel will be emailed to the address registered on your account within 7 days. We are not liable for the non-receipt of the vouchers. You are responsible for ensuring the email address on your account is correct. Vouchers will not be resent for any reason.
• You will not receive the 'Mega Wheel' when depositing via the 'Quick deposit' option.
• If you chose to close the 'Mega Wheel' pop-up, this is your choice and the game will not be made available or be re-credited to your account until the next claim.
• All bonus funds and Mega Wheels are removed from your account if your last login is greater than 7 days ago.
• Wins resulting from Free Spins are credited to your account as 'Bonus' cash. Winnings from Free Spins are subject to a maximum amount set by the company at its sole discretion, regardless of the accumulative winnings amount displayed. Due to maximum win amounts, you may not receive all the spins which are displayed as remaining to play.
• The following applies to all Bonus funds obtained on the site, unless otherwise stated in the specific terms and conditions for a promotion. You agree by accepting these terms and conditions to wager 65x the amount of bonus won + any remaining wagering requirement prior to cashing out. If you decide to cash-out (withdraw) before fulfilling the wagering requirement, you will forfeit all remaining bonus funds, free spins, and Mega Wheel spins. For example, if you win £10 bonus from free spins and your current wagering requirement is £100, this will result in a wagering requirement of £10 X 65 + £100 = £750. If there is no existing bonus in your balance or wagering requirement, the wagering requirement is calculated as £10 x 65 = £650.
• Only bonus wagers contribute towards fulfilling the wagering requirement. Real money wagers do not contribute.
• You can withdraw your real money balance (subject to withdrawal policy) but Bonus funds can never be withdrawn.
• The maximum amount (for accounts that have made a deposit) which can be converted to your REAL (withdrawable) balance as a result of fulfilling the bonus wagering requirement is £250. For example, if you have accumulated bonus funds of £400 once the wagering requirement has been fulfilled, £250 will be transferred to your real money bankroll. The remaining bonus balance will be removed permanently.
• The maximum bonus conversion for accounts that have not made a deposit is £50. E.g. if you have accumulated bonus funds of £400 once the wagering requirement has been fulfilled, £50 will be transferred to your real money bankroll. The remaining bonus balance will be removed permanently.
• Winnings generated from your bonus balance will be accumulated to the bonus balance bankroll. Once the wagering requirements (65x) have been met, the remaining bonus (maximum £250) will be transferred to your real (withdrawable) bankroll. All withdrawals are subject to the banking policy included in these terms and conditions.
• Winnings are credited to the balance from where the wager was taken. If in a single transaction you wager 50% with real money and 50% with bonus funds, any winnings will be credited to match the proportion of the original wager. E.g. A £3 total wager (£1.50 Real and £1.50 Bonus balance) results in a £10 win, this means £5 will be credited to each balance.
• Real funds will always be used to wager before bonus funds. You will only use your bonus balance when you do not have enough real money to place the wager.
• The following games do not contribute towards fulfilling the wagering requirement: Blackjack (all variants), Roulette (all variants), any other casino style games, Hi Lo games, Video Poker, Keno, progressive jackpot slots. The company reserves the right to alter this at any time and without notice.
• Bonus money wagering is not available on progressive jackpot slots.
• You can track your remaining wagering requirement on the withdrawal page of the website.
• The company reserves the right to amend the wagering requirements on bonus funds at its sole discretion.
• If you wish to permanently opt out of receiving bonuses, you can do this by contacting the customer support team.
• VIP details
Requirement - Collect Kudos
Target To Maintain Level
Free Spins – Min Deposit £20
Up to 100 Kudos
101 - 1,000
1,001 – 2,500
2501 - 5,000
• 1 Kudos = £1 deposited
• All promotional codes are only valid on the day the communication is sent out (up to 23:59 on that day), unless otherwise stated in the communication.
• On site inbox offers and promotions are only valid for the account they are sent to, as verified by the username and our internal send records. If the same device is used to access accounts belonging to different people, the username in the message indicates which person the offer is intended for and will not be available to claim for the other accounts.
• In the unlikely event of the Mega Wheel or free spin credits malfunctioning, we will explore and offer a remedy to the issue if the query is submitted within 2 days of said malfunction. We must see a copy of the communication, with the date/time of when it was received clearly visible.
• We cannot be held responsible for any promotional content sent out by unassociated 3rd parties, as verified by our internal send records. The sender name/email address does not guarantee the promotional content was in fact sent directly by us; if in doubt please get in touch with our support team who will be more than happy to verify whether the promotion is genuine. We are also unable to carry out SMS and/or email opt-outs for promotional content which has not been sent by us or by our approved affiliates, even if it arrives from the same send name/email address.
• All Mega Wheel spins/bonuses/free spins are credited at the company's sole discretion. We reserve the right to disable the crediting of all Mega Wheel spins/bonuses/free spins on your account.
• Weekly cashback is calculated as a percentage of your weekly deposits, minus withdrawals, minus any current balance in your account (Monday 00:00 to Sunday 23:59). Example, if you are a 'pro' level player and deposit £200 during the week, you withdraw £50 and have £10 in your balance, your cashback amount is calculated as (£200 - £50 - £10) x 0.05. To claim your cashback, you must log in and claim via the 'My Account' page between Monday 00:00 and 23:59 Tuesday. If you do not claim, your cashback total will be reset to the current weeks total. The cashback amount is added to your account in REAL funds – with no wagering requirements or terms attached.
• If your account is closed, self-excluded or an a 'take a break', you will not be entitled to claim cashback.
• Spins of the 'Mega Wheel' which are NOT free are charged at varying amounts and will be deducted from your balance. The prizes won will be subject to exactly the same terms as if it were spun for free.
• The minimum deposit requirement for all promotional offers is £10 unless otherwise stated in the promotional communication.
• General T&C's apply.