Rocket Bingo Information
Web Address: www.rocketbingo.co.uk
Owner / Operator: Metoer Marketing Ltd
UK Gambling Commission Ref: 39175
Licence Held: UK / Alderney
Licensing Complaints: http://www.gamblingcontrol.org
Software: Jumpman Gaming
Networks: 15 Network
Mobile / Tablet Version: Yes
Rocket Bingo No-Deposit And Match Bonuses
No Deposit Required Bonus: No
First Deposit Bonus Match Amount: Yes
No Deposit Required Bonus Amount: Spin the Mega Wheel
A minimum deposit of £10 will see you able to spin the Mega Wheel and the chance to win up to 500 slot spins.New players only | 18 + | Min. deposit £10 | Wagering required x65 prior to conversion to real funds | Max. conversion £250 to real funds | Winning a prize not guaranteed | General T & C's apply |
Bonus Promo Code: Not AvailableWe do not have a bonus code for this site on the 15 Network but if you are new to the site, you can take advantage of the above welcome offer.
Full Promotion Terms And Conditions
The full terms and conditions for the bonus offer can be found here.
Rocket Bingo Review
On June 26th, 2014 Rocket Bingo launched into the orbit in the world of online bingo, the 18th brand to opt for the 15 Network and Jumpman Gaming. At launch, a first visit to the sites saw you greeted by an galactic theme with a number of different space craft dotted amongst planets and starts across the landing page. Saturn has taken the form of the spinning wheel bonus that we’ve comes to expect from the brands and the overall design clearly fits the name of the brand (albeit with a slightly childish look).
In July 2018 the site relaunched on the upgraded Jumpman Gaming software and had a makeover, not just on their home page but of their logo too.
The landing page features details of the welcome bonus on offer from Rocket Bingo as well as details of the up coming games and big winners on the site. It’s clear just from the home page that this brand was going to be putting in a little more ‘gravity’ in their promotions with a few exclusives.
Are you ready to become a bingo astronaut and register with the brand? If the answer is yes then it will take you literally seconds before you’re cruising through the lobby space of the site. Registration is pretty standard with no requirement to enter your financial details to create an account. Once you have chosen your username and entered the required information you’re ready for blast off and your first port of call is the Player Area.
From this section of the site you are able to see an abundance of information about your account. This includes your VIP status as well as your current cash and bonus balance. You can also check the number of loyalty points your have, edit your profile, edit your account details, withdraw funds, check your friends list and check your transaction and games history.
Click ‘Play Now’ and you’ll be launched into the games lobby where you can see exactly what planet Rocket Bingo has to offer. It is here you will see an abundance of information about what each room has to offer. The navigation is tabular with headings that clearly indicate what you will find in each section. You’ll see the room name, number of players, jackpot amount, time until next game, ticket price and the host name (if there is one on duty).
Rocket Bingo boasts just two versions of the online bingo game; 75 ball in pattern format and 90 ball bingo. To be honest, the room numbers are quite limited so if you’re looking for a huge choice, you won’t be impressed. That said, for the number of players on the network, the room numbers certainly suffice. In addition to bingo you will find an abundance on instant win games and just before this brand launched, the 15 Network had added some as mini games so you can play a few of the games in the same game window as your bingo.
When it comes to jackpots, again things aren’t great but with small player numbers across the network – the chances of being a winner are greatly improved in comparison with bigger brand names online today. There are progressive jackpots in all the rooms and details of how to win them can be found on the Jackpots page from the home page. There are also a selection of pre-buy guaranteed jackpots available under the dedicated tab from the lobby.
When it comes to promotion we were pretty impressed to find that Rocket Bingo launched with a couple of unique and exclusive promos for their players – fingers crossed that this is just a taster of what is to come from this brand. As well as the exclusive deals the brand also offers the standard network promotions too.
In summary, Rocket Bingo blasted off in the right direction and continues to stand out from the crowd.
Rocket Bingo underwent a redesign in July 2018 which made the site look a whole lot better than it did. Sadly it’s still a Jumpman Gaming site which means the bingo leaves a lot to be desired and high wagering lessens the appeal even further!
Rocket Bingo Contact Details
If you are having issues with the site or want to check anything with them, their support can be contacted via the following methods.
Support Email: email@example.com
Jumpman Gaming Ltd,
48 High Street,
St Peter Port,
Rocket Bingo Slots And Games
Rocket Bingo has quite the selection of slot and instant win games available to their players. Those listed below are just a very small example of what is available to you.
Popular Slots Available:
Rocket Bingo News Posts
Any news or blog posts featuring Rocket Bingo on the Playing Bingo Blog will be listed below.
• 'Free Spins' refers to spins on regular slot games.
• Maximum bonus win of £8 per 10 free spins credited.
• The Welcome offer: You will receive a FREE spin of the 'Mega Wheel' when you make your first deposit. Prizes vary, ranging from Free Spins to Amazon Vouchers.
The 'Mega Wheel' is where you will win all your promotional prizes obtained through deposits on the site. You will either be invited to play for FREE or pay a small amount to spin the Reel.
• Prizes displayed on the Mega Wheel are subject to change at any time and without notice.
By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you acknowledge that the 'Mega Wheel' is a game of chance and therefore winning a prize is NOT guaranteed.
• After making your first deposit, you can claim a free spin of the 'Mega Wheel' on each deposit of £20 or more. Note, you will not receive a spin of the 'Mega Wheel' while you have a pending withdrawal and it will not be made available once your withdrawal has been processed.
• Free Spins obtained through the 'Mega Wheel' can only be played on specific games – chosen by the company.
• Amazon vouchers won from the Mega Wheel will be emailed to the address registered on your account within 7 days. We are not liable for the non-receipt of the vouchers. You are responsible for ensuring the email address on your account is correct. Vouchers will not be resent for any reason.
• You will not receive the 'Mega Wheel' when depositing via the 'Quick deposit' option.
• If you chose to close the 'Mega Wheel' pop-up, this is your choice and the game will not be made available or be re-credited to your account until the next claim.
• All bonus funds and Mega Wheels are removed from your account if your last login is greater than 7 days ago.
• Wins resulting from Free Spins are credited to your account as 'Bonus' cash. Winnings from Free Spins are subject to a maximum amount set by the company at its sole discretion, regardless of the accumulative winnings amount displayed. Due to maximum win amounts, you may not receive all the spins which are displayed as remaining to play.
• The following applies to all Bonus funds obtained on the site, unless otherwise stated in the specific terms and conditions for a promotion. You agree by accepting these terms and conditions to wager 65x the amount of bonus won + any remaining wagering requirement prior to cashing out. If you decide to cash-out (withdraw) before fulfilling the wagering requirement, you will forfeit all remaining bonus funds, free spins, and Mega Wheel spins. For example, if you win £10 bonus from free spins and your current wagering requirement is £100, this will result in a wagering requirement of £10 X 65 + £100 = £750. If there is no existing bonus in your balance or wagering requirement, the wagering requirement is calculated as £10 x 65 = £650.
• Only bonus wagers contribute towards fulfilling the wagering requirement. Real money wagers do not contribute.
• You can withdraw your real money balance (subject to withdrawal policy) but Bonus funds can never be withdrawn.
• The maximum amount (for accounts that have made a deposit) which can be converted to your REAL (withdrawable) balance as a result of fulfilling the bonus wagering requirement is £250. For example, if you have accumulated bonus funds of £400 once the wagering requirement has been fulfilled, £250 will be transferred to your real money bankroll. The remaining bonus balance will be removed permanently.
• The maximum bonus conversion for accounts that have not made a deposit is £50. E.g. if you have accumulated bonus funds of £400 once the wagering requirement has been fulfilled, £50 will be transferred to your real money bankroll. The remaining bonus balance will be removed permanently.
• Winnings generated from your bonus balance will be accumulated to the bonus balance bankroll. Once the wagering requirements (65x) have been met, the remaining bonus (maximum £250) will be transferred to your real (withdrawable) bankroll. All withdrawals are subject to the banking policy included in these terms and conditions.
• Winnings are credited to the balance from where the wager was taken. If in a single transaction you wager 50% with real money and 50% with bonus funds, any winnings will be credited to match the proportion of the original wager. E.g. A £3 total wager (£1.50 Real and £1.50 Bonus balance) results in a £10 win, this means £5 will be credited to each balance.
• Real funds will always be used to wager before bonus funds. You will only use your bonus balance when you do not have enough real money to place the wager.
• The following games do not contribute towards fulfilling the wagering requirement: Blackjack (all variants), Roulette (all variants), any other casino style games, Hi Lo games, Video Poker, Keno, progressive jackpot slots. The company reserves the right to alter this at any time and without notice.
• Bonus money wagering is not available on progressive jackpot slots.
• You can track your remaining wagering requirement on the withdrawal page of the website.
• The company reserves the right to amend the wagering requirements on bonus funds at its sole discretion.
• If you wish to permanently opt out of receiving bonuses, you can do this by contacting the customer support team.
• VIP details
Requirement - Collect Kudos
Target To Maintain Level
Free Spins – Min Deposit £20
Up to 100 Kudos
101 - 1,000
1,001 – 2,500
2501 - 5,000
• 1 Kudos = £1 deposited
• All promotional codes are only valid on the day the communication is sent out (up to 23:59 on that day), unless otherwise stated in the communication.
• On site inbox offers and promotions are only valid for the account they are sent to, as verified by the username and our internal send records. If the same device is used to access accounts belonging to different people, the username in the message indicates which person the offer is intended for and will not be available to claim for the other accounts.
• In the unlikely event of the Mega Wheel or free spin credits malfunctioning, we will explore and offer a remedy to the issue if the query is submitted within 2 days of said malfunction. We must see a copy of the communication, with the date/time of when it was received clearly visible.
• We cannot be held responsible for any promotional content sent out by unassociated 3rd parties, as verified by our internal send records. The sender name/email address does not guarantee the promotional content was in fact sent directly by us; if in doubt please get in touch with our support team who will be more than happy to verify whether the promotion is genuine. We are also unable to carry out SMS and/or email opt-outs for promotional content which has not been sent by us or by our approved affiliates, even if it arrives from the same send name/email address.
• All Mega Wheel spins/bonuses/free spins are credited at the company's sole discretion. We reserve the right to disable the crediting of all Mega Wheel spins/bonuses/free spins on your account.
• Weekly cashback is calculated as a percentage of your weekly deposits, minus withdrawals, minus any current balance in your account (Monday 00:00 to Sunday 23:59). Example, if you are a 'pro' level player and deposit £200 during the week, you withdraw £50 and have £10 in your balance, your cashback amount is calculated as (£200 - £50 - £10) x 0.05. To claim your cashback, you must log in and claim via the 'My Account' page between Monday 00:00 and 23:59 Tuesday. If you do not claim, your cashback total will be reset to the current weeks total. The cashback amount is added to your account in REAL funds – with no wagering requirements or terms attached.
• If your account is closed, self-excluded or an a 'take a break', you will not be entitled to claim cashback.
• Spins of the 'Mega Wheel' which are NOT free are charged at varying amounts and will be deducted from your balance. The prizes won will be subject to exactly the same terms as if it were spun for free.
• The minimum deposit requirement for all promotional offers is £10 unless otherwise stated in the promotional communication.
• General T&C's apply.