Date of closure: February 7th 2019
Address (for reference only):
Aylesbury Buzz Bingo (Formerly Gala Bingo) opened in May 1991, haven taken over from Granada Bingo. The premises originally served as a cinema, the Grand Pavilion, which opened in 1925, with 800 seats, the architect being C.H. Wright. After a bit of a rebuild in the thirties it was reopened in 1937, with seating capacity increased to 1,234, and continued to operate as a cinema until 1972. The hall has closed due to decreased trade, and the future of the building is currently uncertain.
Last updated: February 2019.