Most people now recognise the PayPal symbol, and next to credit and debit cards it has become one of the most popular methods of paying for goods and services over the internet. It's a great way of making payments, as you only have to sign up once with your details, then you can use it almost everywhere without having to go through all the hassle of adding card details and more. Once you have clicked the PayPal logo you will usually be redirected to your Paypal account login, then all you have to do is confirm the amount of the payment.
The good news is that many bingo sites are now accepting this very popular 'e-wallet', so, all you need to do is go through the simple PayPal registration process, and make sure that you click the verification email that you will receive.
There are several methods of funding your PayPal account, which include bank transfer, direct debit, and debit or credit cards. Once you've got that sorted, all you have to do is follow the instructions below to take the PayPal option at your chosen bingo site.
- Login to the bingo site, and go to the transactions, or banking page.
- Select the option to add or change your preferred payment method.
- Select 'PayPal', and the amount to transfer to the bingo account.
- Next you will be redirected to your PayPal account login, and once logged in all you need to do is confirm the transfer.
- The money should now be in your bingo account.
Any winnings that you receive will be added to your PayPal account, so it will then be up to you whether you want to hold them in the account, or withdraw them.
Online Bingo Sites That Accept PayPal