Weight Loss Bingo Caller Promotes Local Walk - Old News Archive
Posted On: Sunday, 02 September, 2007
The Manchester Evening News has a piece of the Bingo caller Charlie Walduck. His story is pretty remarkable. With a little help from This Morning's Dr Chris Steel and a whole lot of walking, the formally overweight caller was able to shed a massive 30 stone of weight. Now he's helping to spread the message about the health benefits of walking by promoting a new 3 mile circular heritage walk as well as planning to launch a web site encouraging more people to get out and walk.
Comments are now closed on this post
- Summer Rain Clouds Have Bingo Silver Lining
- Brett's Corner - Behind The Scenes At Gala TV
- More Bingo Millionaires In The Pipeline
- Online Bingo Site White List And Advertsing Ban In...
- Unfortunate Times For Bingo Callers
- Long Eaton Loses Out On New Riva Hall
- Lucky Escape For Pensioners In Bingo Arson Attack
- Early August Round Up
- Brett's Corner - All About The Smoking Ban
- Cashcade Buys Think Bingo And Herotech