Buckingham Bingo Expands & New Review - Old News Archive
Posted On: Sunday, 28 May, 2006
I'm a bit late on this news, but Alchemy, the new owners of the Manchester based Buckingham Bingo chain are continuning to expand their operation. They are planning to invest £50m in expansion plan that will see them refurbish a number of clubs as well as purchase new clubs from other chains. With one eye on developing new audiences for the game, the chain plan to target a more intergenerational audience than the traditional Bingo audience.
Comments are now closed on this post
- Gala Bingo A Healthy Investment
- Mayfair And Mecca Tussle Over Licenses
- Online Bingo Attracts A Younger Audience
- Scottish Smoking Ban Halts Carlton's Expansion Pla...
- CyberSlotz Sees Big Growth In Online Bingo Profits...
- Rank May Sell Off Prestige Casino
- UK Bingo News Round Up
- The Secret History Of Bingo
- New Review Section - Bingonanza Online Bingo Revie...
- Crown Bingo Stands Alone