Small Bingo is the newest bingo brand to launch from Tau Gaming, the company behind sites like Lucy, Good Day and Welcome Bingo. With the opening of the site comes an interesting welcome package, a hybrid deal that sees no wagering for bingo if you get lucky with the tickets that are offered as part of the package.
Alternatively, if you prefer slots, you are offered the option of taking a casino bonus at Small Bingo. The casino bonus has wagering requirements of 99x the amount of winnings generated from the up to 200 spins you could be allocated though. The site is part of the large Dragonfish network, so you know just what to expect from the gaming experience.
Claiming Your Bonus From Small Bingo
It’s really easy to claim the welcome package from Small Bingo but even before you make a deposit, you can play for free in the Daily Doozey room.
This room is open from 7am until 10pm daily and boasts games with £1, £2 and £5 bonuses as prizes.
To claim the bonus from Small Bingo you first have to decide if you want a bingo bonus or casino bonus. If it is the former then you don’t need a code, simply deposit £10 and you will receive:
- 500% bonus of tickets that can be used in the Sunshine Room
- 100% bonus of tickets for the £100 Daily Jackpot game
- 100% bonus of tickets for the £250 Daily Jackpot game.
All winnings from these bonuses will be credited as real cash.
If you prefer the casino offer and the chance to earn up to 200 spins, then you need the code CASINO. Your deposit amount will determine how many spins you will be allocated and what the cap on winnings is.
- Fund your account with £10 for 20 spins with £1.20 winning cap.
- Fund your account with £25 for 50 spins with £3.000 winning cap.
- Fund your account with £50 for 100 spins with £6.00 winning cap.
- Fund your account with £100 for 200 spins with £12.00 winning cap.
It may be named Small Bingo, but the bonus offer is quite big and there’s more to be had on deposit two and three!
T&C’s taken from the relevant promotional page at Small Bingo