For quite some time the Dragonfish network appeared to stagnate. Where other sites were launching new and interesting games, making changes around various areas, the biggest network online looked to be doing very little to keep up with the Joneses’. Earlier in the year we saw a flurry of activity around the sites on the network though as changes were made to the wagering and withdrawal rules.
The momentum of change will continue into the New Year because come 1st January, sites like Flowerpot Bingo (to name just one on the network) are set to see a dramatic shake-up of the jackpot schedule. Luckily we’ve managed to secure details of the movers and shakers involved.
Say Hello And Wave Goodbye To Dragonfish Jackpots
On January 1st the following jackpot games are being added to the schedule at Flowerpot Bingo and other sites on the Dragonfish network:
- Sundays at 10pm – 5p tickets – 75 ball game – sliding jackpot with minimum £2,000 prize but maximum £10,000
- Mondays at 9.30pm – 5p tickets – five-line game – £120 per line
- Tuesdays at 9pm – 25p tickets – 90 ball game – one line £250, two lines £500, full house £750
- Wednesdays at 9pm – 25p tickets – 75 ball game – 1TG share £150, 2TG share £100, full house £250
- Thursdays at 9.30pm – 25p tivkets – 75 ball game – £1,000 full house
But as we say hello to the new additions, sadly we have to wave goodbye to all of the following. Some of these have still to play their final game, but others have already been and gone.
- Sure Win 1 – final game on 15th December
- Sure Win 2 – the last of these games took place on 1st December
- Zodiac – final game on 21st December
- Grab A Grand – final game on 15th December
- Funky Monkey – final game on 30th December
- Peace – final game on 31st December
- Woodstock – final game on 31st December
- Weekender – final game on 31st December
What do you think of the changes? Are there any of the games that you are going to miss?
Visit: Flowerpot Bingo