Over the last few weeks it seems like all we have been doing is amending bonus pages and removing no deposit required offers from our listings of various sites. The most recent has been Bingocams because they have opted to remove their £5 free offer to new players.
However, when we took a look at the overall picture and took into account the terms and conditions of the new offer at Bingocams, we weren’t quite as disappointed. The no deposit bonus offer may have gone, but they’ve introduced free spins on the Starburst slot to complement the 300% cash match offer (which incidentally hasn’t changed).
Free Spins From Bingocams
You may be wondering why we seem so enthused about the new offer from Bingocams, after all, adding free spins to the welcome package is what most sites have done since the introduction of the new tax on 1st August 2017.
The reason for our enthusiasm can be found in the terms and conditions of the offer. Pay particular attention to points two and three below.
25 Free Spins On Starburst Slot Terms:
- Free Spins will be received via email within 48 hours after making a first deposit.
- Any winnings gained from your free spins will be paid into the Balance (cash) meter and can be withdrawn from an account, subject to the minimum withdrawal requirement of £10.
- There are no caps on any winnings received. The funds do not have a wagering requirement, nor are they limited to the Casino.
- Unused spins will expire 7 days after they were first issued.
- The game in which the spins will be eligible is subject to change at our discretion and without prior notice.
- A valid email address is required in order for the free spins to be sent for use on an account.
Other sites who offer similar have terms that put caps on winnings from the free spins! We prefer the terms above!