Recently we saw the launch of a brand called Lucky Socks Bingo, a site that instantly made is this of Lucky Pants Bingo and then, with the underwear sorted we had a mission in mind. Our plan today, and the theme of this article is your Bingo Wardrobe! No, it isn’t a new brand, although we were shocked to find the domain name wasn’t registered to anyone (it is now), we’re just having a bit of fun with some clothing themed brand names.
So as we have said, we have donned our bingo undies – our lucky socks and our lucky pants – the latter of which covers our Booty and we’ve been getting dressed in our Bingo Boudoir, but what’s next from the Bingo Wardrobe?
We could have purchased our clothes from the Car Boot or even from a Charity shop but wherever we have bought them from, they are most certainly Comfy. If you’re feeling Girly then your outfit won’t be complete without your High Heels or Sexy Shoes and if you have dressed correctly, when you walk out the door you won’t be feeling like a Hippo.
When we are fully clothed we step out of the front door feeling more Dandy than Diva, looking Fabulous and of course, feeling Fierce. Hopefully everyone will Look at you, preferably without LMAO – that would be really Naughty!
Your New Look will be perfect for when you Paint The Town and who knows, some of the best venues might even be laying out the Red Carpet for you! You might even get a Smooch from some Hunky chap that will Spice things up a bit, they could even get Steamy.
If you’re off out with a friend, try to avoid looking like Two Fat Ladies though and you’ll be onto a Winner all thanks to your Lucky Socks and Lucky Pants!
Bingo Wardrobe Competition
In total we have named 27 different bingo sites in this article and we’re going to make this a little competition!
Every reader who emails us with the correct 27 brands that have been named by 30th September 2015 will win a lucky dip goody bag that contains a selection of branded goodies from a variety of bingo sites. The goody bag will include shopping bags, pens, key rings, lollipops and a few other bits and pieces – some will even contain The 1st Playingbingo.co.uk Anthology of Bingo.
Simply send your 27 answers to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your bag of bingo goodies.
Remember to include your full name, address and postcode as well as the 27 different bingo brands.
Full Bingo Wardrobe Competition Terms and Conditions
- The Playing Bingo Bingo Wardrobe competition (the “Competition”) is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over.
- Employees or agencies of Playing Bingo / Day Trip Media (“We”) or their family members or anyone else connected with the Competition may not enter the Competition.
- The competition is operated by Day Trip Media / Playing Bingo.
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the competition you have to email the 27 different bingo brands listed in the article to email@example.com. Only correct entries will receive the branded goody bags.
- Only one entry per person.
- You must include your name, postal address and email address with your entry to the competition so that we can despatch any prize you are eligible for and contact the winners directly.
- No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
- The Competition closes at 23.59 on Wednesday 30th September 2015. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
- The prizes available vary but will include no less than five branded bingo items. The 1st Playingbingo.co.uk Anthology of Bingo is limited to just 10 copies and as such will be sent, along with the branded goods, to the first 10 readers who submit correct entries.
- Winners will be notified by email as the correct entries are received.
- Details of all the winners can be obtained by sending an email to Playing Bingo via the contact form at the site.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Day Trip Media / Playing Bingo retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- The winners may be required for promotional activity.
- Day Trip Media / Playing Bingo accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. Day Trip Media / Playing Bingo further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Competition.