If you are a fan of Big Brother then you will no doubt know that often the housemates have their home comforts taken away for failing tasks. It could be that their weekly shopping budget covers just the bare essentials or, as in a recent task, certain areas of the house became out of bounds. However Big Brother Bingo does no such thing, in fact the opposite, as it offers players a little extra from their gaming towards home comforts in a selection of tasks.
There are weekly and weekend tasks for prizes like Ikea vouchers, high street vouchers, Joy Points and sweet hampers to be won playing at Big Brother Bingo. In the Weekly tasks you have to do things like call house the most in any of the 90 ball rooms for a £25 Ikea voucher or bingo the most on the number 55 in a week to win a £30 high street voucher.
There’s even a task that requires you to win the most on a special Big Brother pattern a 10,000 Joy Points prize. Win the most on bingo or instant win games in a week and you’ll have £15 added to your balance or lose the most on either bingo or instant win games to win £20.
Over the weekend the tasks change slightly with the following on offer:
- Be one of the five players who bingo the most on the Star pattern and you’ll get 4,000 Joy Points.
- Wager the most on instant win games and bingo for a sweet hamper.
- Be one of the five players to bingo the most on the Question Mark pattern for 4,000 Joy Points.
- Wager the most on instant win games for £25 cash.
- Be one of the two players who bingo the most on the Kiss pattern for £10 in bonus funds.
The Weekly tasks run from Monday 12.01am until 23.59pm on the Friday whilst the Weekend tasks run from 12.01am on Saturday until 11.59pm on Sunday.
By: Nickie Shute