Following on from our most recent post we have great news for our readers! We have secured two extra tickets for the Boyle Bingo Dream Idols tour at the Leeds Oceana and we’re offering you the chance to win them. We’re not going to ask you to jump through hoops or spend an abundance of cash, to gain entry to the draw you simply have to register with Boyle Bingo through one of the links on this page (the banner for example) and make a single deposit of at least £10.
Once you have done this you then have to tell us your Boyle Bingo username in the comment box at the end of the piece and your name is in the draw to win the tickets, it really is that simple.
Here’s how to enter the Boyle Bingo Dream Idol Tickets competition:
- Register with Boyle Bingo using this link (or by clicking the banner above).
- Make a deposit of at least £10.
- Come back and post your Boyle Bingo username in the comment box below.
- Like our Facebook Page to keep up with the latest news at the site:
We will randomly pick a winner from the qualifying entries on 31st July 2012 whose names will then be on the door for the event at the Leeds Oceana club on 10th August 2012.
There have been some great reviews of the recent appearance of the Dream Idols at the premiere of the Magic Mike Movie, here are just a few:
“In a bit of a fluster thanks to the super hot Dream Idols guys” – Closer Online
“Dream Idols got us in the mood” – Digital Spy
“Dream Idols, I need to see again, they were that good, thoroughly entertaining.” – Perez Hilton
You could be seeing them live too if it’s your name drawn from our virtual hat on Tuesday 31st July 2012!
Not a single entry was received for this competition which means a winner was not found. This begs the question once again, are male strippers really the way the bingo demographic want to see the game advertised? It could be that our readers are on holidays or can’t make it to Leeds, we don’t know. All we know is that their wasn’t any uptake on the chance of winning free tickets to see the Dream Idols.
Full Competition Terms and Conditions
- The Playing Bingo / Bingo Boyle competition (the “Competition”) is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over.
- Employees or agencies of Playing Bingo / Day Trip Media (“We”) or their family members or anyone else connected with the Competition may not enter the Competition.
- The competition is operated by Day Trip Media / Playing Bingo.
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you be a new player to BoyleBingo.com and must have made a deposit of at least £10 after registering using one of our links.
- Only one entry per person.
- Your Boyle Bingo username must be posted in the comment box below ensuring you use a valid email address when posting your comment (these do not show and are only visible to us) in order that we may contact you if you are the lucky winner.
- No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
- The Competition closes at 23.59 on Monday 30th July 2012. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
- We will choose a player at random to attend the event with a guest of their choice and announce the winner in the comment box and they will then be contacted by email.
- The winner will have 48 hours to respond to the email informing then that they are a winner with the two names of the people who will be attending the event.
- Should the winner be unable to attend or not respond within 48 hours then the prize is forfeited and a second draw will take place with the same rules applying. There will be no subsequent draws if the second chance winner fails to respond.
- The prize is for free entry for two people over the age of 18 to the Oceana Leeds venue on 10th August 2012 only. Travel expenses are not included in the prize. Day Trip Media / Playing Bingo accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
- The draw will take place on Tuesday 31st July 2012.
- The winners will be notified by email on or before Wednesday 1st August and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Day Trip Media / Playing Bingo within 48 hours of being notified by us, then the winner’s prize
- will be forfeited and we shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to the email from Day Trip Media / Playing Bingo within 48 hours or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and We shall be entitled to select another winner. There will be no more than two draws.
- Details of the winners can be obtained by sending an email to Playing Bingo via the contact form at the site.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Day Trip Media / Playing Bingo retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- The winners may be required for promotional activity.
- Day Trip Media / Playing Bingo accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. Day Trip Media / Playing Bingo further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Competition.
By: Nickie Shute